Monday, April 23, 2007

4/23/2007 - Hare Hare Yukai (1/2 Speed Mirrored Special TV Size Version)

From my Past Favorites, you can see that I'm (weirdly) obsessed with this Hare Hare Yukai dance. Well, I'm apparently not the only one. If you search for Hare Hare Yukai in YouTube, you'll see a lot of cosplayers attempting this dance. While I would never go that far, I can see why some would. It looks fun, encourages camaraderie amongst fellow cosplayers, and has to be rewarding when done correctly. To assist all the would-be dancers out there, some enterprising fellow put up this video:



As you can see, the video is horizontally flipped so you don't have to mirror your moves. But what makes it priceless is that it's played at half-speed, including the song. Just try to play the video without laughing.

No comments: