Monday, September 8, 2008

9/8/2008 - "I Am Rich" Guided Tour

I admit it, I'm kind of a cheapskate when it comes to software. Nearly all my programs on my laptop are free and I haven't paid for any of the programs on my iPod touch. It would take a very special program that I really need in order for me to justify its purchase. Yeah, I'll probably end up getting a unit conversion program for 99-cents, but I doubt I would ever buy a game for $10. So I had to laugh when I heard about a program for the iPhone/iPod touch that was merely a statement of how wealthy the owner was. It's a $1000 program that is nothing more than a picture of a ruby. I've heard that there were actually 6 purchases of this program before Apple yanked it from the App Store. Of course, I was curious as to what this program actually looked like and the "secret message" contained within it... so I found it on YouTube:

No comments: