Saturday, December 13, 2008

12/13/2008 - Bruce Lee plays ping pong with nunchuck

There have been many famous actors who died before they could reach their pinnacle of success: James Dean, Marilyn Monroe, and most recently Heath Ledger. If I could choose one actor to have dodged his untimely fate, it would have to be Bruce Lee. Really, there is no one better at practicing and displaying the martial arts other than the Little Dragon himself. His movies may not have been the greatest in terms of acting and story, but when Bruce Lee was fighting onscreen, you simply could not take your eyes off it. And in Way of the Dragon/Return of the Dragon, it was indeed Bruce Lee who kicked Chuck Norris' ass. What I would give to see the completed Game of Death movie and the many movies that would have followed if he didn't die so prematurely. It makes me curse the fates every time I think about it.

So when I saw this video, I had to smile. It may be a fake, but Bruce was such an incredible martial artist that it wouldn't surprise me if it was really him in a display of his nunchuck skills:

No comments: