Thursday, March 12, 2009

3/12/2009 - Bill Gates/mosquitoes @ TED

It's allergy season and I see my friends and co-workers fall victim to it one after the other. I find myself fortunate enough to only have a couple of allergies. The first being a certain type of berry (which one in particular, I don't know... it was a mixed berry pie). And the second allergy I have is of mosquito bites. The bite area will swell up like a balloon and turn purple the next day. Yeah, it's not very pretty. And they itch like hell, too. One time I had three mosquito bites on one hand. It looked like a baby's hand the next day... a purple baby's hand. If I didn't keep it elevated above my heart, it would have probably exploded.

Ever since, I have developed a fear of mosquitoes. When one flies into my house, I drop anything I'm doing and go on the hunt until it is dead. So when I saw this video, it confirmed to me that Bill Gates is an evil man:

No comments: