Monday, October 15, 2007

10/15/2007 - Invisible Tetris

If this video is not fake, then the person playing Tetris in this video is a god. In my prime I could beat the last level of the Gameboy Tetris, but that is NOTHING compared to the skill level of this Tetris player. It does help to know what blocks are coming ahead of time, and in this particular game, you see the what the next three Tetris pieces are, as opposed to one in the Gameboy version. I'm not sure if it would help me, but I'm thinking it's essential for this guy. Just look at what happens during the credits... the pieces fall and then turn INVISIBLE when docked in place! So he'd have to visualize what the board looks like while he is looking at what pieces are coming next AND doing it at inhuman speeds! His guy is to Tetris as Gary Kasparov is to chess...

No comments: