Saturday, October 27, 2007

10/27/2007 - Angry German Kid

Turn the volume down on your computer for this one, folks. If Germans were worried that Hitler would give them a bad name, I think they should be even more worried about this kid. Every time I watch this, I'm speechless. Being a computer tech, I cringe when I see what he does to his keyboard. I don't know if this was all an act, but even if it was, I can't imagine that the kid didn't strain himself making the video:



I do like his little song when the game is about to start.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never done this to any computer - or other appliance for that matter. But the truth is that I know how he feals - if the video is real and not an act. At work the computers tend to get vvveeerrryy slow because the ¤#%"&&¤% IT department insists on loading the system with all kinds of security programs that keeps the system free from virus but on the other hand eats up 95% of all available resources. Or so it feals.