Tuesday, December 25, 2007

12/25/2007 - Christmas, Guitars, and NI DAQ

Alright, I said that I wasn't going to have another blog entry until next year, but since I found this Christmas-themed gem of a video, I just had to share it today. Guitar Hero-mania is sweeping the nation (I should know...after just attending a local GH3 competition) and what would be the most appropriate way of incorporating Christmas into it? Christmas music modded into the game? Nah! A mall Santa playing the game? That would be interesting to see, but this is so much cooler:



Now THAT'S the ticket! You know, in addition to being technical geniuses, some nerds are the most creative people you'll ever meet, and this is the proof. I've seen Christmas lights synchronized to music before, but this really brings it to a new level. And missed notes lighting up the trashcan? Brilliant. This almost makes me wish I was working in a cubicle.

No comments: