Tuesday, December 4, 2007

12/4/2007 - Animaniacs Geography Lesson (2 videos)

Geography was never one of my best subjects in school... I just never had an interest in gaining that "world experience". It would be fair to say that I'm a bit small-minded that way, especially with the stuff going on in the world now. What would have been nice is if they made the geography/social studies classes a bit more interesting by showing fun stuff like these two videos.




They come from the cartoon series Animaniacs, which I was a huge fan of when I was in high school. I wasn't the only one as it seemed all the geeks I hung out with also watched Animaniacs religiously. It was a show that took irreverence to a new level... it would parody popular movies, TV shows, other cartoons, and even itself at times. Warner Bros. was trying to appeal more to young adults and not just to little kids, and with Animaniacs they largely succeeded.

No comments: