Sunday, December 9, 2007

12/9/2007 - 200th Post!

Wow, 200 posts already... I can't say it's not difficult going through so many YouTube videos to pick out a few gems for me to put on this little blog here. I don't know how many views this page is really getting, but I don't really care. It's just been fun venting my thoughts, and I don't feel as guilty as I would if I were just to watch videos all day without being a little productive while doing so.

So I think I'll take a little break from blogging like I did after my 100th post. I'll definitely be back in the new year with a reloaded queue of videos. So I wish happy holidays to all my readers and I have the perfect video for such an occasion. It's from the great YouTube user "ItsJustSomeRandomGuy" who made those great Marvel/DC videos. He is a true fan of the genre and produced this cool holiday-themed skit featuring Batman as a natural Scrooge-like character. Let's just say it's easier to believe a man can fly than it is for Batman to believe in the holiday spirit...

No comments: