Sunday, June 1, 2008

6/1/2008 - South Park's take on viral videos

I wouldn't be doing my job as the YouTube Addict if I didn't show this video of a South Park episode that brought together all the YouTube stars in one hilarious segment. I never became a huge fan of South Park, even though I get a good laugh whenever I turn it on. The writers are so quick with their comedic take on recent events that they are only second to Leno and Letterman with timely jokes. The artwork may seem crude, but if you watch this video that also contains the original YouTube footage of the viral video stars, you'll be amazed at how accurate the depictions are. Warning, it contains depictions of cartoon violence.



You know, this should be the most "viral" of all viral videos out there. Who wants to click on a dozen videos when you have all the best here?

No comments: