Tuesday, August 26, 2008

8/26/2008 - Soul Calibur 4 - The Incredible HULK Character

A few weeks ago, I didn't think I'd say this, but I'm really tempted to get the game Soul Calibur 4. I've never really played the other games, but I figure it has to be halfway decent to garner 3 sequels. In truth, I've been itching to get a fighting game, especially one where you can challenge others online. The thing is, I'm desperate for Capcom to release either Street Fighter II HD Remix or Street Fighter IV, but they haven't even given out a release date yet!

In the meantime, I'm looking at these very beautiful screens and amazing videos of Soul Calibur 4 and I have to admit that playing as Darth Vader on the PS3 would be pretty cool. What really intrigues me though is the ability to create your own custom character for use in the game. I've seen all sorts of characters that people have created... mostly based on other video game characters and even comic book characters. Any regular reader of my blog would probably figure out who I would create, but it looks like I have been beaten to the punch:



Hmmm... I don't think I'd have the Hulk's pants as destructible armor, though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soul Calibur IV is awesome, I love playing the Starwars characters I’m just sad you can’t put them against each other. If you want to try the Xbox 360 version checkout this sweet contest stacker 2 has got going on where you design your own 6 hour power t-shirt. The winner gets a year’s supply of 6 Hour Power, 10 t-shirts with your own design on it, an Xbox 360 or a PS3, and a copy of Rise of the Argonauts. For all the contest details checkout this link: http://www.brickfish.com/Entertainment/stacker2?tab=overview
I hope I didn’t overstep my bounds by posting on your blog, and if you have any questions or want more info feel free to shoot me an email. Let me know if you design a T-shirt I would love to see it!
Feel it fast.
Energy that lasts!
Elle Davis
Brand Ambassador
Elle6hrpower@gmail.com