Wednesday, August 6, 2008

8/6/2008 - Batman : The Dark Knight Movie Review

Today marks another milestone in this blog: it's the 365th post! That means you can read one post a day for the entire year... yay! I'm going to use this occasion to take a respite from daily blogging and post entries as good videos become available. I'll still try to post as often as I can, but I'm not going to strain myself into writing about a video that's only mediocre.

Okay, I've featured many videos that feature foul-mouthed reviewers who critique everything from video games to movies. Most of the time, they use profanity to bash certain products they don't like. This is what you would expect. However, there are things out there that are so well-received, that swearing also emphasizes how good these products are. Here's a good example of this:

No comments: