Saturday, September 8, 2007

9/8/2007 - BECAUSE OF YOUTUBE!

Watch out, Weird Al, you might have some competition here! Actually, I'm surprised he hasn't come out with this himself. It's so obvious if you've ever heard the Kelly Clarkson song "Because of You". Oh well, if it's someone other than Weird Al, it might as be someone who regularly posts on YouTube.



Seriously, this parody is really good. Months ago, I could really identify with these lyrics. It was about the time that YouTube got bought out by Google and got so much news. During that time, YouTube exploded with everybody putting up their videos to what became known as the largest video sharing site. Every day, there would be some genre of videos that I would get hooked to. From the Hare Hare Yukai videos to the Angry Video Game Nerd videos, I would just keep using that addicting feature called "Related Videos". Minutes of watching would soon become hours. Each day I would find something that I could put in "My Favorites" because it was so cool. Thus, this blog was born.

No comments: