Sunday, November 25, 2007

11/25/2007 - Guitar Hero 3 Through the Fire and Flames XPERT!

Alright, I've dumped on Guitar Hero before because I thought that playing the game isn't an exact analogue to playing on an actual guitar. I still feel that a game like this should be a learning facility for playing an instrument, but this video at least gives me an appreciation for the good Guitar Hero players out there. Apparently, this is the hardest song/level in the game and after watching it, I just cannot comprehend how anybody besides the original guitarist of the song would be able to keep up with the pace. I mean, it just looks physically impossible to match, note for note, the pattern displayed on the screen to the strumming of the controller/guitar. The player here is called "Conrad the Great", and I must say that he deserves that nickname.



On a side note, I'm not really into hard rock songs, but this one actually grew on me. So much so that "Through the Fire and Flames" will be the first song I'll rock to on my new iPod Touch!

No comments: