Saturday, July 12, 2008

7/12/2008 - Poopfreeze -- Frost it and toss it!!

God bless infomercials... they've given us so much entertainment. From the kitchen gadgets of Ron Popeil to whatever Billy Mays is hawking at the moment, infomercial products have ranged from being ingenious to totally useless. Even if it is a useless product, though, you can still market it as if were the second coming. But sometimes you only have a minute or two to do that and you have to be creative. And that's why some infomercials are blast to watch, even if you aren't tempted to get the product they're selling. For example, I don't have pets, and yet I am mesmerized by this infomercial:



So instead of "set it and forget it", you have "frost it and toss it". Brilliant. Hmmm... even though I don't have pets, I am tempted to get Poopfreeze (gotta love that name). I mean, how cool would it be to have your own canister of liquid nitrogen?

No comments: