Tuesday, July 15, 2008

7/15/2008 - Water BURNS - Here is the PROOF

I admit... back when I was a kid, I was a big science geek. Well, maybe a wannabe science geek. I say that because even though I was interested in the science and the cool experiments, I was never creative enough to come up with my own experiments or any practical science projects. That's why I was into the educational TV shows like Beakman's World and Bill Nye the Science Guy. They did all the cool experiments and demonstrations on the show so you wouldn't have to. Mythbusters actually takes the same concept to a more extreme level. But I didn't realize that these shows were lacking something... that connection to the average, blue-collar, middle-class viewer. What they really needed was a redneck Aussie doing science experiments like this guy (beware of some salty language):

No comments: