Wednesday, July 23, 2008

7/23/2008 - 3D Okkusenman

As much as I am in worship of Capcom right now for making an old-school 8-bit Mega Man game for current gen systems, I would still like to see them remake Mega Man 2 like they did the original Mega Man for the PSP. Just to reiterate one more time, Mega Man is my favorite NES game and I think it has the greatest videogame soundtrack with the greatest single music track included. The first Mega Man is great too and definitely deserves the tribute of a remake, but Mega Man 2 is that much better and is widely considered to be the best game in the series. Given Capcom's current respect for retromania, I have no doubt they will eventually remake Mega Man 2, but in the meantime we have this fan-created 3-D CGI of the game which is really an awesome tribute to the game:



This little video might also serve as a template for a CG Mega Man movie, too.

No comments: