Saturday, March 22, 2008

3/22/2008 - Trism : Upcoming iPhone Game

One of the most exciting prospects of the iPhone/iPod Touch SDK is that games will soon be available for the platform and you know I'm all about games. I haven't had a portable system since the original Gameboy and I'm really looking forward to see what I'll be able to download for my iPod Touch. Now you may ask how can you have any games on a system without buttons? Well, the games themselves won't be traditional games that you'd see on the PSP or even the Nintendo DS. These would have to be unique games that takes advantage of the unique features of the iPhone/iPod Touch: the touchscreen and the accelerometer. One such game would be Trism, demonstrated in this video:



Boy, does that look cool. Oh, and remember, future developers... the iPhone/iPod Touch has WiFi!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is certain that we will have a high quality iPhone game. I check this iphone games blog to know all new games. Suggested !!