Saturday, March 29, 2008

3/29/2008 - Revo the Rainbow

I received my first e-mail earlier this week as the YouTube Addict for a user submission into my blog. It's flattering to actually have feedback for this tiny little blog I started nearly a year ago. Here is the video and it's another take on the "singing backwards while doing something that looks impossible when played in reverse" thing (I think that should be a new category in YouTube):



Thanks to user "tarabusch" and maybe this will be the first of the user submissions to this blog. If you'd like to submit one of your favorite videos, send a link to my e-mail address jkwong111@gmail.com and if I like it too, it will be featured here on a weekend edition. It's getting harder to find good videos, so I'd like al the help I can get!

No comments: