Tuesday, March 4, 2008

3/4/2008 - New American Gladiators! Rejected Auditions!

Can't NBC think of anything original? First, they come out with the "new" Bionic Woman... that show was so incredibly horrible that I couldn't even watch it on mute while surfing the 'net. I'd rather pass a gall stone than watch that show again. Then there's the "new" Knight Rider. Yawn. I think there are cars out there in the real world that are more capable than the original K.I.T.T. I mean there are DVD season sets out there. Why would we want to watch these retreads when we can get the originals without the commercials?

And that brings us to American Gladiators. While not original, it's probably the most watchable of these shows. I mean if you can't wait until the Summer Olympics to see some "athletic" competition, it might as well be American Gladiators. It's just a good thing that they didn't use these Gladiator wannabes:

No comments: