Monday, February 11, 2008

2/11/2008 - Man Turns Dark BLUE !

I think I've mentioned before that horror movies don't scare me much anymore. I mean, I may be grossed out by some of the torture stuff that is coming out now, and the jump scenes may give me a brief jolt, but none of that gives me the creeps. For some reason though, I don't know why... THIS guy scares me:



Talk about strange... it's amazing that he didn't realize he was turning blue because it was such a gradual change. Man, if I have such a reaction to this guy, I can imagine the reaction of others, especially kids. Now that I think about it, I used to be scared of Lou Ferrigno's Hulk, even though the Hulk was (and is) my favorite superhero when I was a kid. They've had a green Hulk, and grey Hulk, and now a red Hulk. It will only be a matter of time until there's a blue Hulk, I guess.

No comments: