Sunday, February 24, 2008

2/24/2008 - Longest Video Ever On YouTube!

Anybody who has ever uploaded a video on YouTube knows the drill: 10 minutes of video or 100 MB maximum filesize. The truth is, you can upload more than 10 minutes of video as long as it's under 100 MB. I've seen videos out there that are close to 1 hour in length and are still watchable because of good compression. I'm sure people are curious then as to how long can you make a video while still conforming to YouTube's rules. Well, I think we have a winner in this video here:



My usual criteria for favoriting a movie on YouTube is being able to enjoy it even after the third viewing, but in this case, I'm going to make an exception. I'm not going to even watch the whole thing because it is supposed to be over 10 hours long! The great thing about this video is that there is no point to it other than making the longest video to be on YouTube. I mean if you are going to watch this entire video trying to get some enjoyment out of it, I feel sorry for you.

No comments: