Saturday, June 16, 2007

6/16/2007 - Master Chief is an Alcoholic

Most of us have seen the infamous video of David Hasselhoff trying to eat a cheeseburger while drunk. Poor guy... he'd be the King of Cheese if it weren't for William Shatner. Hasselhoff may have Shatner's shamelessness for absurd cameos and guest spots, but he doesn't have Shatner's "gravitas" or loyal geek fanbase. He'll always have Knight Rider and Baywatch, but I don't see him having a character like Denny Crane. Can't blame the guy for wanting to be drunk...

Of course, if you have a video on YouTube that's had over two million hits, you're bound to be parodied. Behold, we have the star of the Halo video games, Master Chief acting exactly like Mr. Hasselhoff! Why do I find this so funny? I don't know... I'm definitely not a fanboy of Master Chief. I guess he is the gaming mascot for the new generation of gamers. I do like him in this video though... see, if Hasselhoff had a face shield on like Master Chief, he'd have an excuse to drop the burger.

No comments: