Sunday, June 24, 2007

6/24/2007 - Tourette's Guy


Rated R for extreme profanity

I don't know if Tourette Syndrome is a real physical or psychological condition, but it's in Wikipedia, so that's good enough for me! And if it didn't exist, the guy in this series of videos has some kind of illness that should be named after him. Unnecessary profanity usually gives me a chuckle, so when I saw this "best of" video of the "Tourette's Guy", I just couldn't stop laughing.

Even though he's probably an unpleasant character to be around, there's something endearing about him. He's not a totally bad guy... he does say "I love you" to his ex-wife... right after calling her a "bitch" of course. I think the highlight of the video is when he's complaining to the Colgate customer service department. One piece of advice to anybody riding in a car with him... don't play any music by Sting. I didn't think that a neck brace would be any kind of flattering accessory, but for Tourette's Guy, it fits pretty well. Judging from his "exuberance", it's not hard to tell how he got that kind of neck injury.

No comments: