Thursday, May 3, 2007

5/3/2007 - AOL Interview

Whoever still has an AOL account should watch this video. Really, why would anybody still use AOL as their ISP? Even if you want to keep your old AOL e-mail address, you can still use it with their WebMail outside of having an AOL account. It's the same with AIM. I really don't know what they have to offer besides an interface that's supposed to be "user-friendly", but I just find it extremely annoying.

Anyway, this poor fellow saw the light and decided to cancel his AOL account and got the customer representative from Hell. This video doesn't even show the whole call as you can see the timer jump in the window. It's amazing that Vincent didn't lose it at some point in the call. If it were me, I'd bang the telephone receiver against the table screaming to the idiot to cancel the account! Even though this "John" guy was fired by AOL, I'm sure he'll find another job at some phone bank for a credit card company.

No comments: