Saturday, May 5, 2007

5/5/2007 - Super Mario Dance

I really don't know how Night at the Roxbury became a movie. I mean, the first skit on SNL was great. But the only reason I really liked it was because Jim Carrey was hilarious in it. Chris Kattan and Will Ferrell were just his comedic sidekicks as far as I'm concerned. The skit was so good that they made it a reoccurring series, sometimes featuring another guest celeb. I just don't think they were as funny as that first one.

Well, just because the movie or the following skits weren't all that great doesn't mean a parody can't work. Especially one with Mario! It's always a hoot to see Mario outside of his Goomba-stomping environment. This video also features a bit of the great Super Smash Bros. commercial.



One more thing... you KNOW this song is in my iTunes! ;)

No comments: