Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Past Favorite - Son Wins a Wii o.o


Rated R for language.

I've always thought the Stacker games you find at the malls are rigged. I mean, they look so easy. Even if you have no gaming skills, you should have enough hand-eye coordination to stack the moving blocks to reach the top. But no. I always see people "miss" on the last stack. They're doing perfectly well for the bottom stacks, and the drop exactly matches their button bush. But with the last stack, however, they're one block off and they lose. It's as if the timing for the last stack is different than the other stacks. Does this next video disprove my suspicion? Maybe, but I still wouldn't put my hard-earned cash into a Stacker game.



Man, how lucky is that guy? Winning a Nintendo Wii from a Stacker game? That's just unheard of. I was able to secure a Wii after waiting an hour and a half outside a GameStop store and I still consider myself lucky. Before that, I waited two and a half hours outside of Best Buy and I couldn't get one. And this guy wins one from a Stacker? The cellphone camera operator says it all for me.

No comments: